What is Integrative Health Coaching?
Are there health behavior changes that you’ve wanted to make, but you either haven’t known how, or haven’t been successful in the past? You are not alone – behavior change is HARD. You don’t have to do it alone though. Health coaching is a powerful process that supports health behavior change through a partnership between the client and the coach. An integrative health coach helps you develop and realize your optimal health vision through inquiry, personal discovery and accountability.
- Coaches work with the whole person. They listen to your concerns and ask powerful questions to help motivate you to make the changes you desire.
- Coaches spend time exploring what is most important to you and allow you to choose your course of action for whatever health concern you choose to address.
- You and your coach work in partnership to identify obstacles to change and create strategies for moving forward toward your goals.
- Coaches support you in tracking your progress and hold you accountable for your commitments.
- Coaches provide additional resources for making healthy behavior changes.
Whether you want to lose weight, eat healthier, quit smoking or just find more balance in your life, the Integrative Heath Coaching process can get you there.
Why wait? Get started TODAY. Vist the Coaching Services page to find out how.
Wheel of Health
Integrative Health Coaching is your stepping stone to happiness, success, wellness and a fulfilling life. The healthier you are in any given area of your wheel, the more balanced and satisfying will be your overall experience of life.
The Wheel of Health centers on you, the client. Surrounding the center of the wheel is Mindful Awareness, which is a unique aspect of Duke’s coaching model. When you pay attention to the present moment, you can experience many benefits to health of your body and mind. By being more present and aware of what is happening to you, you can respond to changes in your life in a proactive and engaged way. Clients will be offered the opportunity to incorporate a brief mindfulness experience into their coaching sessions if desired.